Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 has begun

Apparently I got lost back before Christmas.  I said I wouldn't be blogging during my time off- but dang!

Well, 2012 is here- 10 days in to it.  Here's some wonderful news in our household that I eluded to previously:

1. The husband got a J.O.B. hooray! What a blessing and prayer answered.  It was quite a stressful time with him being laid off.  Stressful on many levels and I am so thrilled to see him so excited about this new opportunity.

2. The Mommy- me- got a new job- hooray! My last day at my current job is tomorrow and I begin the new one the following Monday.  Prayers answered here- specifically for patience and for the position that He wanted me to have.  It came with much higher pay and flexible work schedule and free supervision towards licensure--wow, does God deliver!

3. Gavin: my little guy is growing further and further away from being a baby; he turns 2 in just a few short weeks.  Party planning has begun.  We will see if Florida February weather is nice to us or cold and wet like last year--ick.  Planning an indoor back-up for the party this year...just need to figure out where that will be.  ??

Anywho- here's a picture of my big little guy recently before bed playing with a new police car.
"wheeeoohh wheeeeoohhh" police car fun
love the chubbycuteness
No surprise you will soon see Pins on birthday party ideas.  Totally inviting our best friends Lightning McQueen, Mater and pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment