Thursday, May 13, 2010

First pool experience

Today was Gavin's first experience in a pool- well, and in water colder than his bath water, too! :) I wonder what temperature amniotic fluid is....weird thought but worth asking.
So, off we go to get some sunblock and then on to Huntington Lakes apts. pool. Gavin is awake the whole time. I get him out of the car in his car seat and he's asleep!! :) He ended up waking up so he got to experience the water. He wore a onesie (diaper) and a hat we bought from Gap (a cute old south florida man hat). :) He liked it, didn't draw up or cry, etc. What a cutie pie he was with his hat on; such a good baby! It's amazing to realize that all of these experiences are his firsts. I'm so blessed to be in the position and have a wonderful husband that supports me being home with him for these first 6 months of his life.
God's blessings are abundant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment