We enjoyed a less-eventful week last week thank goodness. No plumbing explosions and no boddler (baby toddler) explosions (aka stomach virus). He does have painful pointy canine teeth breaking the gums, so some extra whineyness at times has ensued. He's rediscovered the teething ring and that expensive teething toy named Sophie--yay money well spent!
The most eventful thing was that our bathroom has been gutted and looks 100000 times better already with just new dry wall! G and I were displaced from the house Saturday and Sunday but got to hang out with Mimi and cousin Cammille.
I have completely slacked at doing 5QF (5 question Friday) from THIS blog; so here was last week's. A bit of spice and excitement for our Tuesday, late is how we like it (pictures of our weekend's happenings next post).
1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you? nooo, but I'd rather skydive in my pre-baby G days. Not so sure I'd put extra effort in to putting my life in danger these days.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in? Ohh, I remember going to drive-ins. That would be neat- if it wasn't so dang hot in Florida for 13 out of the 12 months of the year. Much more economical though; so yeah- I guess if I could still find one I'd like to give my husband and child the experience.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered? hahahaha...um, no. Where would that extra money come from? We do have our diapers and wipes delivered though- we actually DO save money doing it that way. The husband has found a great site to buy them in bulk.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel? Currently au naturel, I'm lucky enough to not have a lot of eye brow hair to get out of control. I try to pluck the obvious strays. I do like the way a fresh waxing looks but just haven't taken the time or spent the extra money on it in several months.
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today? I don't think so. I also still see a good number of people I went to high school with on a semi-regular basis. They may be surprised that me and hubby are still together. We discovered each other our senior year and dated off/on for a couple years after high school before getting married in 2004 (engaged in 2002- two years after graduating). 7 years married and counting....(prayer, lots of prayer and some imbibement has kept us together--not to mention the amazing gift of a me and husband combo called Gavin).
That's all- pictures to come in the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment