
Hmm...what a title for a blog post- not sure what you're about to read?
Summer fun (there is almost no end to summer in Florida- or so it seems when I'm pining for variety in our seasons):
We are going scalloping this weekend- YAY! I haven't done this in about 10 years. We're joining up with some family for the weekend and I can't wait. Pictures will follow, not promising anything professional (hoping to go purchase a disposable water camera).
Masochism: I have recently been intrigued by a friend to do a HALF-MARATHON. People- that is 13.1 MILES of your own steam. I've done this once before (before pregnancy and baby and extra weight..etc.) and vowed I would never- ever- need to do it again. Well fast-forward three years and Momma needs some motivation and a personal goal to work towards.
So..I haven't said yes quite yet but am strongly leaning towards it. I have 4.5 months to train, so it might be doable. I'll just be cursing myself the whole time. ;)
Oh- have YOU been to THIS website yet? www.pinterest.com
Definitely easy to get lost and addicted to this site. You have to join it (no cost) to add your own boards, images, etc. I've gotten some great ideas from there so far on LOTS of different things.
Ciao! I'm on the countdown to getting off early today ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment