Thinking about my present "status" at 30 is pretty much where I thought it would be when I was thinking of what I'd want to be "when I grow up." Am I grown up?? Hard to believe at times, but having a kid definitely makes me assert that I am the grown up. G sometimes doesn't care--turd. :)
Going to have great friends and family around for this birthday and I am very excited to celebrate! Mama even picked out a new outfit for this shin-dig. Can we say skinny jeans---ahhhh- don't run away; they actually look ok on my "thick" self. If a nice picture is taken during the birthday celebration- I'll post one on here for the sake of those of us with a little more meat on the bones. I can promise you- I WON'T look like this in my skinny jeans:
Half-marathon training has found me losing weight but if you EVER see me looking like this- you better call Dr. Drew so he can tell you which anorexia/bulimia center to take me to.
Half- marathon training (week 3-ish): Ran a pretty quick and easy 2 miles yesterday at lunch, it greatly helped that the weather is gorgeous and humidity is low. Sunday ran 4 miles- walked approx. 2 minutes of it and wasn't too terribly exhausted afterwards. Those are the highlights of the past week- there have been a couple other runs involved, too.
Lastly- I got a haircut! Something with some style; both good and bad- but mostly all good. I have to take the time to blow dry and style it or it will look hideous for work. I'll add pics when I get around to it.
Happy hump day!

No comments:
Post a Comment