I like this statement and I like the resources available on Mr. Ramsey's website (be bold and brave- check it out).
From what I've read and heard from lots of peeps so far, the principles are pretty simple; the follow-thru is NOT (insert cliche here).
I could jump on many soap boxes at this point but will leave it at this: you will probably see several...no NUMEROUS, posts about our efforts as a family in our quest to "be weird."
And if you want instant gratification on reading about one families' extreme (and extremely rewarding) quest in weirdness- start HERE.
A wrap-up of our weekend:
over wayyyy too quickly. Husband didn't get home from out of town work until Friday night and left Sunday afternoon to return to said out of town work. Bleh--continuing to pray for patience and more work in his field closer to home.
Upside: this week he will be home Thursday afternoon. And the out of town job is projected to be over at the end of August. This is both a good and bad thing---good for obvious reasons and bad because...will there be work here, at home? We could completely stress ourselves out about this OR pray. I'll try to save some pimples from being on my face and pray to the One who will never forsake us.
Check this blog out. Chrissy is someone I had the pleasure of meeting through an amazing thing called "new mother's luncheon" when G was a newborn at the hospital he was delivered. I admire her for her humbleness (is that a word??) and am excited about her families' quest towards adoption.
Happy Mun-day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment