Monday, November 14, 2011

"mun" day ;)

Good morning Monday; I have a slight head cold-yippee.  Being at work is actually more rest than I would get at home with a toddler--any other working Moms agree?

Popped some daytime cold relief, got a coffee, have a huge thing of water to drink and off we go.

Thankfulness- I've missed a few days (oops):
Thankful for:
  1. Veterans (and those actively serving)- the quality of life that we enjoy today here in the U.S. of A. would not be afforded had those who have served for our country not been so selfless. 
  2. Crisp- and by crisp I mean high 60's- low 70's here in Florida (and 40's at night) weather.  I love to be outdoors even more with this weather.
  3. Prayer- this weekend brought a day of unrest in our household and I am thankful for prayer and the afforded relationship with God that Christ's sacrifice on the cross brought.  I am also thankful for a husband who is a Believer; we both continue to grow in our relationship with God (and each other) and have lots to learn and stumble along the way a LOT.
  4. chick flicks--I watched Bridesmaids movie this weekend and cracked up. 
So- I've made it to the big time!! My blog was accepted on the Top Mommy Blogs website---whoohoo, we're famous!! :)  My ramblings are worthy of those who are bored or just as bored as me.

When I figure out how to put one of their banners on my blog- you'll see it and you can do what it says to do.  I'm apparently not supposed to solicit what it says to do so I am not saying the key words. shhhhhh..

Anywho- happy Monday cyber world.  What are you thankful for today? Leave me a comment....puhpuhpuhleaseeee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment