Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Not sure if anyone else has coined the phrase, but my theme for today is Tasty Tuesday.  Thanksgiving conjures up all sorts of ideas of great food so I guess that's the source for this post.  What are your favorite Thanksgiving dishes or just yummy recipes that you've seen lately?

 Here are just a few I have found stuck in my head today (um- interestingly none of which are Thanksgiving staples):

Banana bread pancakes- what? (Credit: www.howsweeteats.com)


Excuse me?? Birthday cake jello shots! (credit: www.ericasweettooth.com)

I could eat this any time of the day. (Credit: realmomkitchen.com/7765/quick-chicken-salad/)

Heaven- eggplant and goat cheese! (credit: whatdidyoueat.typepad.com)

Let's give thanks! Counting these blessings today:
~Three day work week--woot woot!
~Out of town family visiting this weekend.
~God's unmerited mercy = GRACE.  Without it- I'm toast.
~My little guy koala bear hugging me with his feet and arms at night before laying him down to sleep; and exceptionally sweet is when he pats my back while I'm holding him.

Anything in particular you are thankful for today? Care to share? Leave me a comment.

Off to do some Thanksgiving prep cooking.  Ohhh yeah--running a 10k Thanksgiving morning, at least I won't feel too bad if I go for second helpings!

No comments:

Post a Comment