Friday, December 9, 2011

5QF

Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend as we inch closer to Christmas?

Ours include: family time tonight and bribing the husband to put outside lights up; long run at the crack of dawn Saturday (ughh!); DATE NIGHT Saturday night- yay! G will get some spoiling at his Mimi and Papa's. Christmas program at our friends' church Sunday.  A great weekend is ahead.

On to Five Question Friday or 5QF from THIS blog- go take a look.


1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Anything with chocolate??
2. What's your favorite holiday movie & why?
I can't pick just one.  I really like Polar Express- the design of the movie, the narration, etc. ELF!!! Hilarious- it is actually one of the very few movies I could watch over and over.  You also can't go wrong with the old animated ones like Rudolf, Santa..
3. Is there a gift that you bought for your kid(s) that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Not so far, but loud and obnoxious toys always have a place outside :)
4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
My bedroom: clean clothes hanging out everywhere.  I can't stand it! G is going to his Mimi and Papa's early on Saturday so I can take care of the clothing situation and some other chores.
5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?

Alabama

Leave me a comment with your answers and/or link up to 5QF blog HERE.


Have a great weekend!
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment