Also- remember the whole wheat banana chocolate chip mini muffins I showed you?? UM- yum! I'm already being asked to make another batch :)
Still left to make this week: honey walnut shrimp and slow cooker chicken parm.
I will TRY to be a good blogger and take pictures of these master pieces before they are devoured.
In the meantime and in Mommyhood tradition (well- for just the 3rd time now); here are some pics of what will be in our rotation in the coming weeks. Thank you Pinterest and I've given credit to the pics posted.
![]() |
| Doritos casserole- my husband will die over this! Credit: http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/ |
![]() |
| Quinoa black bean casserole Credit: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1239857 |
![]() |
| tomato soup and grilled cheese- no specific recipe to credit |
![]() |
| Twice baked cauliflower (G actually eats cauliflower). credit: http://www.kalynskitchen.com/2006/09/twice-baked-cauliflower-recipe.html |
![]() |
| One of my all-time favorites! Credit: http://www.intimateweddings.com/blog/peanut-butter-cookies-with-peanut-butter-cups/ |
![]() |
| When ribs are on a good sale- oh yeah! Credit: http://www.mmmisformommy.com/2011/09/easy-barbecued-ribs.html |
The little man of the house is becoming more
Emotions during wonderful parenting experiences like this range from being on the verge of tears, to laughter at the absurdity of it all, to making sure I don't let go and just yell at him. How did it get resolved you ask? A mixture of letting him writhe about and trying to restrain him long enough to just get the diaper on. Then kiddo wriggles free and runs to the corner of his room before I can get jammies on. I'm all like (in semi-calm voice): "Gavin, please obey me and come here now." Gavin: "No..." Then I wait and give him the evil eye...he comes over after he understands he is not escaping his bedroom and willingly gets his pajamas on. Win for Mommy- nah nah! :)
Half-marathon training--ehh, it's happening. My feet are blistering on the instep for runs over 3 miles so I need to stop procrastinating and either get new shoes (it's past time to do so) or get new soles.
Less than two weeks until Christmas!






No comments:
Post a Comment