I used to do 5QF and somehow went astray- it's baaack today! Thanks to THIS blogger goddess- go check out her blog.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your house?
Would have to be the tree ornaments my Mom passed on to me which hold memories from childhood and special memories of my Mom.
2. Do you finish your Christmas shopping early or are you a last minute type?
95% of it is DONE but I can see myself getting some stocking stuffers last minute.
3. When do you turn on your heat?
It has already been on--haha! No higher than 69 degrees though but we have old windows that do not do a great job at insulating. I am sure this sounds hilarious since we live in FLORIDA.
4. Do you ever wish your blog was private?
This is an oxymoron- I don't put ANYTHING on the internet that I want to be kept private. Privacy settings only get you so far.
5. Do you put your deodorant on before of after you put on your shirt?
After: and, want to know a little secret about me (oooohhh)?? I only wear men's deodorant- huh?! Yeah, I can't stand the smell of women's deodorants on my body- men's seems to last longer and smell cleaner. No- my pits don't smell like a man- just clean and fresh.
Today- I want you to check THIS blog out and consider the "Helping Hooker" experiment. Say whaaat?? Just go look at her blog- it is so hilarious and that experiment really has a good cause.
Headed out of town for the weekend to visit with family. Excited to get out of town but wish this stupid cold would leave me alone!
Lastly- post me a comment with your 5QF answers.
Friiiiiday- yeehaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment