Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday...I missed Wednesday

So- I missed Wordless Wednesday...oops. Busy, busy week with some really big happenings. ( NO- I am not pregnant.)  I will wait to disclose the happenings for a future blog post.

Anywho- clearly I am taking advantage of being wordy since this is not Wednesday, but- I do have some pics to share (skip below if you are already tired of me typing).

This week has included: excitement for the future (see above--no I am not pregnant); putting outside Christmas lights up (not so easy when you don't have a power outlet out front); mall trip with friends; not a lotta running for the schmarathon training- well not as much as should be happening; night time walks to see Christmas lights; G has started to say three word sentences!

Without further ado--here are some pictures:

He loves to "wash" dishes.

Sharing the new dog bed.

Crack of dawn jog--this is at the END of my jog.
Happy Friday! Mom's night out for me tonight with a couple other ladies/Mom's-----yyyyeeeaaaahhh!! So needed.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment